Dorsetware is able to offer alocrom coating at our facility in Poole, Dorset. Alocrom is a chromate conversion coating, and carries multiple benefits once plated onto your product or part. These benefits include:
- Golden yellow iridescent conversion coating.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- Promotes excellent paint and powder adhesion and will withstand normal stoving temperatures after coating.
- Self-healing properties – if the film is scratched, the hexavalent chromium is leached when in contact with moisture, reforming the film.
- Very low electrical contact resistance.
- The film does not inhibit spot, seam or resistance welding.
If you would like to discuss your project or require further information about alocrom plating in Dorset, you can talk to staff at our technical department by calling 01202 677939 or using the online contact form.
- Fast turn around
- Drop off & delivery service
- Express service with 24 hr turnaround
- BSI accredited
- No obligation same day quote
- No quantity too small